THE ULTIMATE F-CLASS BIPOD
The Tier-One FTR Bipod is the ultimate in stability with a height adjustable range of 120mm and a maximum footprint of 475mm.
Attaching the FTR to your firearm could not be simpler, supplied with two mounting adapters Q/D PICATINNY adapter and a sling swivel adapter for you to choose from.
All packed into an ABS hard case
Get on target easily with the precise capstan wheel, and adjust for cant using the tension lever until a suitable level of torque is reached.
Running on ski feet the TIER-ONE Bipod tracks as effortlessly on uneven terrain as it does on a shooting bench, giving the user a repeatable platform for each shot with minimal disturbance to the shooting position.
Manufactured from solid bar stock, the FTR Bipod retains strength and integrity despite only weighing in at a class leading 530g (not including adapter). Mil-spec hard-coat anodised to 30 microns in black or titanium grey to withstand years of use completes the package.TIER-ONE FTR BIPOD SPEC.
- 150mm-250mm Height adjustability to the underside of the rifles stock
- 475mm Footprint (At Lowest Position)
- 590g Weight
- Q/D Picatinny adapter, also comes with sling swivel adapter
- Designed For Static Precision Shooting
- Available in Black and packed into a ABS hard case