The Stutzen version of the K95 Black Edition is even more compact with its characteristic octagonal barrel and split fore-end for consistent precision and beauty with the gold coloured trigger and bolt assembly
With a newly designed stock and receiver the tradition of the single-shot rifle will continue into the future. The higher, straighter comb makes for a pleasant shooting experience and underlines the timeless appearance of the K95.
Now the slim receiver is even more elegant. The cocking slide features illumination control (iC) which automatically activates the illuminated dot in all Blaser riflescope models.
- With or without open sights are possible along with the continued use of the other K95 barrels.
- At the beginning available in wood grade 6 with a matte black receiver.
- Octagonal barrel profile
- Barrel length 50cm (20")
- Rubber recoil pad
- Straight stock with Bavarian cheek piece and double rabbet
- Split Stutzen fore-end
- Black fore-end tip
- Gold trigger and bolt assembly
- Supplied with Type A rifle case and leather rifle sling
- Optional left hand stock
- Weight approx. 2.6kg
K95 RECEIVER BLACK WITH ELEGANT FINISH
K95 TRIGGER GOLD
K95 BARREL CONTOUR STANDARD OCTAGONAL
STRAIGHT CHEEK PIECE WITH DOUBLE RABBET