The amazing thing about a Blaser K95 is that you do not need to purchase an entire second rifle to create another capability. On a Blaser K95 you can change the purpose of your rifle by changing the caliber!
Over the long run, owning several barrels instead of several custom grade full rifles will make your hobby much more cost effective. Don't change the whole rifle, just use the same system, same muscle memory, same safety system, same exquisite trigger, same outstanding ergonomics, same high level of precision and outstanding accuracy.
Every Blaser barrel is match grade. Blaser have no lower quality grade.
- 17mm diameter at the muzzle.
- Octagonal contour
- Nitride surface treatment of the bore and chamber means less throat and bore erosion resulting n longer accurate barrel life.
- Nitride surface treatment of the outer surface means less susceptibility to corrosion by oxidisation. It also makes the surface extremely hard, preventing impacts from harming the smooth steel surface.
- Perfectly concentric bore, chamber and barrel surface thanks to Blasers proprietary hammer forge and finishing processes. Unlike lesser brands, Blaser barrels do not exhibit a loss of precision or POI shift as they heat up due to the micron perfect concentricity of the barrels. Also the Steel used in their construction is of the highest quality and consistency meaning that there are no heat warping problems due to varying steel homogeneity found in lesser brands.
- Order only basis
- Same price with or without open sights
- Shortening incurs a surcharge
- Muzzle threads incur a surcharge
- Length is determined by caliber
- Fluting incurs a surcharge for an octagonal fluted barrel
- This will require retrofitting to your K95 for a head space check - we will require your stock and receiver to under go this check an incurs a surcharge - if purchased separately with out a rifle