Blaser adds the .22 LR to its product line by introducing a special conversion system. The change of caliber is easily done by changing the barrel, the bolt head and the magazine insert. Having done this allows you also to intensively train in places suitable only for small rimfire – with very low costs for ammunition. The capacity of the magazine is six cartridges.
Conversion Kit includes:
- Blaser R8 Barrel:
- Standard Barrel Contour
- Round Barrel Profile
- Standard length 58cm (23")
- Shortened is an option to 52cm (20.5 ") or 42cm (16.5") additional surcharge
- Without open sights, open sights can be added for a surcharge.
- Without a muzzle thread or add with a surcharge.
- Magazine Insert:
- Six round capacity
- Rimfire Bolt Head:
- Specialist rimfire bolt head "KK Calibre group"