The best possible accuracy and suitability for practical hunting is the most important goal in development of every Blaser rifle.
Carbon fibre offers an astonishingly high strength at an extremely low weight, making the rifle approx. 400+ grams lighter than a standard R8 Professional Success.
The one-piece stock is hand-made in the Blaser Custom Shop and provides maximum stability and rigidity due to its continuous fibre orientation. The surface is fitted with an UV protective coating.
It is furnished with robust and luxurious leather inserts which fit the hand like a fine glove.
A beautiful and technologically superior firearm from the Master Gunsmiths at Blaser!
- Standard barrel contour, 17mm diameter
- Fluted barrel profile
- Shortened barrel length, 58cm
- Caliber: 6.5-284 Norma
- Fitted with muzzle thread and protective cap
- With or without muzzle brake (pictured)
- Right hand stock and bolt assembly
- Carbon fiber stock
- Leather inlays: Black
- Bolt handle DLC*
- Trigger: ATZL Match/Hunt Trigger with DLC finish
- Two trigger pulls, with a flick of a switch you can choose between the match trigger pull of 250g and hunting trigger pull of 650g
- Bolt head DLC*
- Weight: Approx. 3 kg
*DLC - 'Diamond Like Carbon' black high-gloss finish.
Scope, scope mount and case not included in quoted price.