The Light Giant
The twilight specialist – superior for sitting game and when hunting
in the very last light. Excellent light gathering characteristics far exceed what other scopes provide in low light conditions. Making the impossible long range shot possible.
58mm Objective Lens Diameter: Compared to riflescopes featuring a 56mm objective lens diameter, 58mm provides an additional light yield of 7%. This allows use of a higher magnification with better detail recognition in deep twilight or at night.
- High contrast and optimal sharpness of detail, especially in the last light
- 58 mm lens diameter means more than 7% additional light yield compared to a 56 mm lens.
- 20x magnification provides invaluable services to safely identify game and gives the ability to interpret and understand targets at long range.
- Exquisite clear red dot available at all power levels and light conditions.
- Excellent floating aiming dot for precise shot placement.
- Precise elevation control provided by the CDC elevation turret; ready to couple with your chosen ballistic solution for long range shots.
|Magnification||4 x – 20 x|
|Effective lens diameter||49 mm – 58 mm (1.93 " – 2.28 ")|
|Exit pupil diameter (mm)||12.3 mm – 2.9 mm (0.48 " – 0.11 ")|
|Field of view at 100 m (109 yds)||9.2 m – 1.9 m (10.0 yds – 2.0 yds)|
|Eye relief (mm)||90 mm (3.5 ")|
|Transmission||> 90% night|
|Parallax Compensation||50 m (54.7 yds) to infinity, 100 m (109 yds) detent|
|Total Elevation / Windage adjustment at 100m (109yds)||150 cm (1.64 yds) / 90 cm (0.98 yds)|
|Elevation adjustment with QDC at 100 m||80 cm (31.5 ") when paired with a Blaser Scope mount. Blaser scope mounts have 12moa built-in elevation.|
|Adjustment per click||1 cm / 100 m (0.39 " / 109 yds)|
|Diopter adjustment||+2.5 / -3 diopter|
|Weight||885 g (31.22 oz)|
|Overall length||365 mm (14.37 ")|