Compact performance – whether mountain hunting, stalking or sitting
game, the 2.8–20x50 iC captivates with compact size and range.
Compact and Powerful! 20x maximum magnification and bright 50 mm objective lens merge into an extremely compact construction. Thanks to the one-of-a-kind design, rifle and scope result in a harmonious overall appearance.
- Universal magnification range
- Elegant and compact, only 343 mm overall length with moderate objective size.
- 20x magnification provides invaluable services to safely identify game and gives the ability to interpret and understand targets at long range.
- Exquisite clear red dot available at all power levels and light conditions.
- Excellent floating aiming dot for precise shot placement.
- Precise elevation control provided by the CDC elevation turret; ready to couple with your chosen ballistic solution for long range shots.
|Magnification||2.8 x – 20 x|
|Effective lens diameter||28 mm – 50mm (1.1 " – 1.97 ")|
|Exit pupil diameter (mm)||10 mm – 2,5 mm (0.39 " – 0.1 ")|
|Field of view at 100 m (109 yds)||13.2 m – 1.9 m (14.4 yds – 6.5 yds)|
|Eye relief (mm)||90 mm (3.5 ")|
|Transmission||> 90% night|
|Parallax Compensation||50 m (54.7 yds) to infinity, 100 m (109 yds) detent|
|Total Elevation / Windage adjustment at 100m (109yds)||230 cm (2.52 yds) / 90 cm (0.98 yds)|
|Elevation adjustment with QDC at 100 m||80 cm (31.5")|
|Adjustment per click||1 cm / 100 m (0.39 " / 109 yds)|
|Diopter adjustment||+2.5 / -3 diopter|
|Weight||770 g (27.16 oz)|
|Overall length||343 mm (13.5 ")|