Beartooth’s Comb Raising Kit 2.0 is the easiest and most effective way to build up height on your gunstock. If you need help getting up to the cross-hairs on your rifle’s high powered scope, you have found the solution. Building upon the success of their first generation the newly updated 2.0 version features an opening for built-in swivel stud access, improved construction, and trim around all raw edges for excellent style.
The CRK includes a heavy-duty neoprene sleeve and (5) various sized hi-density foam inserts. Use just one, or a combination of cheek pad sizes to alleviate any ill-fitting situation. Achieve increases as little as 1/8” or up to 1.5”+. Vastly superior to other canvas cheek risers – no straps or Velcro.
- Gain proper eye alignment for high-powered scopes
- No more expensive or permanent gunsmithing, just slide on neoprene cover and insert foam
- Rubber backed fabric grips to wood or synthetic stocks
- Stretchy neoprene fits a large range of stock shapes and sizes
- Reduces felt recoil on cheek improving shooting comfort and accuracy
- Built-in swivel stud access
- 5 sizes of inserts for increased versatility
Construction: Black Heavy-duty neoprene body and thread, reinforced seams
Sizing & Fit: One size fits most. Intended to fit snug, rubber back prevents slipping. Does fit women and youth firearms but may not be as snug. Sleeve is 7" in length
Each CRK 2.0 includes: (1) neoprene cover and (5) sizes of cheek pads for versatility and adjustment: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8"