Please select your caliber of choice to cart, then select the product A-Lock adapter in thread required in your cart and get your 1x a-lock mini adapter for FREE.
OPTIMAL HYBRID MODULAR SILENCER
STEEL CORE - A-LOCK - MODULAR
This is a premium product with low silhouette design, low weight and high effect. It is modular and you can change the two front modules to make it fit another calibre and you can keep the rear module which is fitted with the all new A-LOCK Mini adaptor. With A-LOCK mini you attach or detach the silencer with a 60 degree twist. It´s done in less than a second. Before shooting remember to properly check that your silencer is properly tightened, also see the advice on suitability below to see if this is the right suppressor for you
- Alloy body with stainless steel internal baffle arrangement gives them the ultimate combination of light weight with high durability! These are about the same weight as our remarkable carbon models but with ultra-durability and heat resistance!
- Over-Barrel suppressor
- Epic decibel reduction ratings.
- Perfect diameter to suit all rifles without being too bulky.
- All magnum rated!
- Removable mid baffle section to reduce the length past the muzzle when desired! Being modular and made of three un-screwable modules, if it’s too long you can remove the middle section and shoot it this way to make a more compact suppressor
|OVERALL PERFORMANCE:||29 DB(C)|
|SILENCER WEIGHT:||310 g|
|OVER BARREL LENGTH:||80 mm|
|ADDED LENGTH:||150 mm|
|TOTAL LENGTH:||230 mm|
|MAX BARREL DIAMETER:||Ø23.7 mm|
.224 | .264 (6.5) | .30 | .338 | .375
Available threads for a-lock mini:
½”-20 UNF | ½”-28 UNEF | 5/8”-24 UNEF | 3/4"-24
M13x1 | M14x1 | M14x1,5 | M15x1 | M16x1 | M17x1 |M18x1
Advice on suitability:
The Optima series is designed specifically for hunting and stalking where shot strings are usually just a few shots. The A-Tec Optima series of suppressors prioritise lightweight first, which means their high temperature resistance is less than the A-Tec H2 series. Excessive heat is bad for the Alloy components of the Optima unit.
When using the Optima suppressor; the user must limit it’s exposure to high heat by:
- Limiting the round count per shot string and letting it cool between strings. The manufacturer guidance is 5 shots max per string.
- Being careful with shortened barrels. On short barrels the combustion gasses are usually still burning when they enter the suppressor which greatly increase the heat. Limit the round count further on short barrels, e.g. 3 shots.
- Being careful with high heat calibres like magnums. Limit the round count further on high heat calibres, e.g. 3 shots.
- As a rough guide, if the Optima suppressor is too hot to keep your hand on it, it should be left to cool before the next shot string. Test the Optima on your rifle and feel the suppressor between each shot to judge the heat. Keep your hand on it for thirty seconds.
- If you are a high heat operator, doing activities such as: pest control, target shooting, magnum shooting, mag dumps; then we recommend our H2 suppressors for these purposes
If the suppressor you are after is not in stock, we may not stock this variant regularly
Price includes 1 x A-Lock adaptor