When purchasing, be sure to let us know what muzzle thread you have on your firearm in the instructions box at checkout. Your A-Lock adaptor is INCLUDED FREE!
MORE EFFICIENT - STRONGER DESIGN - VERSATILE
The big boy. This unit is the most sound reducing suppressor on the open market. It's a big unit for sure.
The new MH2 has improved technology and it is extremely quiet on the first round pop/cold barrel shot. MH2 is module-based which gives the user the option to vary the length by removing/replacing modules. If it’s too long you can remove the middle sections to make it more compact! Most at home on heavy barrelled high powered magnum rifles.
This unit makes use of the extremely effective and unique A-Lock system. This small and lightweight muzzle thread adaptor can be used in two ways:
- Lock it to the muzzle and then quick attach/detach the suppressor in one second with a quarter twist! You can have A-locks on different rifles with different threads and share the one suppressor across all of them (obviously calibre dependant).
- Lock it into the suppressor and use the suppressor like any other conventional suppressor by twisting it on and off the muzzle thread.
With modular length, quick detach options; the choice is yours! Shoot your way.
- Strong durable, alloy body with unmatched DB reduction ratings.
- Over-Barrel suppressor.
- Epic decibel reduction ratings.
- A-Tec A-Lock compatible.
- All magnum rated!
- Removable mid baffle sections.
|OVERALL PERFORMANCE:||38 DB(C)|
|SILENCER WEIGHT:||596 g|
|OVER BARREL LENGTH:||100 mm|
|ADDED LENGTH:||150 mm|
|TOTAL LENGTH:||250 mm|
|MAX BARREL DIAMETER:||Ø23.7 mm|
.224 | .264 (6,5) | .30 | .338 | .375 | .458
Available threads for a-lock mini:
½”-20 UNF | ½”-28 UNEF | 5/8”-24 UNEF | 3/4"-24
M13x1 | M14x1 | M14x1,5 | M15x1 | M16x1 | M17x1 |M18x1
Price includes 1 x A-Lock adaptor. When purchasing, be sure to let us know what muzzle thread you have on your firearm in the instructions box at checkout.
For A-lock fitting instructions please click here and look at the product info